Thursday, November 7, 2019

Bon Bon!

Pit bull mix
cute eyes
an obedient child
whoever said girls love diamonds
hasn't met you yet
you were happy with your
red ball instead

You are an important girl
in your daddy's life
And I am so glad to have met you
when I did
you have no idea
what you did
but you were all that I needed

I remember when we first met
you had just come from the park
you were dirty
My hands were dark
when I rubbed the spot on your head
I asked if you went for a
touch up instead :)

You love rubs
and you asked for many
I was happy to oblige
Suddenly you got up
turned your back
I thought you got mad
but then your dad said
she wants you to rub her back
Oh boy! you don't really have
a stop button I could press
but you were so cute
and I loved it even
when my hand asked for rest

You weren't funny
when you went around me
with your leash
I was distracted
and your dad said
you couldn't push her around
How could I
It's Bon Bon
is all i could said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting over "The One"

How do you get over the one that wasn't meant to be I wish I had answer to that I would have passed it along to everyone I met I p...