Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010...For all my friends :)

No New promises,
No New resolutions
to pave our way
Let's bring in the new year
this time in a new way.

Leaving the regrets &
losses of last year behind
Burying the worries
for the future in the rind

Let's raise a toast with a glass of wine
balloons in the air
To mark the turn of a new leaf
in our lives..

Let's bring in the new year
With laughter & glory to begin with...
new skills to learn
Opening packages of our dreams
and see them turn to reality

May this year, we all are blessed
with perfect days
that begin with new hopes
& ends with never ending motivation drive within us
to face the new hurdles & challenges
that life & destiny throws at us...

I request you all
to show some smiles
show some glow
that would last with us all
with the years to come in the row....
May god bless us all!!

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year!!!

1 comment:

  1. u r getting better and better poem by poem.... keep it up...:)

    ReplyDelete

Getting over "The One"

How do you get over the one that wasn't meant to be I wish I had answer to that I would have passed it along to everyone I met I p...