Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mom

Just want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything that you do for me; from making my bed to bearing the brunt of my anger & frustration. I am sorry for the numerous times i have hurt you, I am sorry for the promises that i made but never fulfilled....


I love you ma'
I need you forever
sorry for doing wrong instead of right,
for screaming on top of my voice
for getting into numerous fights
for lying instead of telling the truth
on the very first night
for being rude most of the times
for not being there when you needed me
For being the thankless kid that I am

Please forgive me for all that I have done
& yet to do

I love you ma
I need your forever
you took all my anger
showered me with your love
without a clause or a word
you lift up my drowning soul
you lit up my hazy road
you sacrificed your dreams for me
though I was not worth it
thank you mom for everything that you do
From morning till night
Thank you mom for the unrefined love you bestowed upon me
I wish I could make up to something one day
I wish I could bring that smile on your face
I wish I could fulfill all your dreams
I promise that I will try & be at my best that I could be

I love you ma
I need you forever

1 comment:

  1. hey di.. nice one.. really touching..
    i hope u made aunty to read ths.. she ll love it for sure

    ReplyDelete

Getting over "The One"

How do you get over the one that wasn't meant to be I wish I had answer to that I would have passed it along to everyone I met I p...