Monday, June 2, 2008

For rich spoilt brat ;)

Haven’t met you
But there exists a bond..
Haven’t known you for long
But there is trust, I don’t know since how long…
Saw you once when you made the presentation
Thought you were cute
But deceptive looks was a doubt hanging somewhere

Now that I know you
Not so long still,
Still I can say
Preconceived notions that I had
They turned out to be just a fad
You are so different
You are so cool
You are the one whom I was searching in true
A friend among strangers
A blessing in disguise
Hope in despair
Laughter in tears
You’re all that was missing somewhere
Someone whom I wish would always be there

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 18, 2008

    This is so purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect for my best friend...

    ReplyDelete

Getting over "The One"

How do you get over the one that wasn't meant to be I wish I had answer to that I would have passed it along to everyone I met I p...