Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You were there

You were there
when I was alone
holding my hand
giving me support
You were there to hug me
with your arms wide open
when I was burning my grief
in the ashes and smoke
When I needed a shoulder to cry on
yours was waiting
When I needed to talk
your ears were listening
When I was trembling with fear
you were there to hold me
When I fall short of words
You were there
to put my thoughts in expressions
When I lost all faith
you were there
to keep my spirits soaring
to motivate me
to tell me not to give up & try
You were there always
just like a shadow of my soul
not for others to see
but for me to feel
you were there always

1 comment:

Getting over "The One"

How do you get over the one that wasn't meant to be I wish I had answer to that I would have passed it along to everyone I met I p...