Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One of those random free verses

Why did you do this to me?
Why in the world, you broke my heart into two?
Why did you came when you had to leave?
Why did you love me when it was not for eternity?
Why did you pretend you were here to stay when you knew you were just passing the way?
Why did we let it go so far when the end was in another hour?
Why did we let someone else decide the future?
Did you feel the world move when you read this?
Like when I just, just said it.
If you love me the way you said you do
Prove to me that it’s really true


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Nidhi.....just great.... i dnt hv any other word...really you touched me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but may i know who is this???If you know me then why an anonymous comment....

    ReplyDelete

Getting over "The One"

How do you get over the one that wasn't meant to be I wish I had answer to that I would have passed it along to everyone I met I p...